Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! Happy Holiday!

As I curl up this evening with a glass of wine and a good book, I think about today, and what it is to have great friends. I woke up this morning, to my house having 4 dogs. Oliver and Mya of course! And then Barkely my foster baby, and Sashi my dad's beautiful Australian Shepard Huskie mix. We went for a long walk (which was quite the site I'm sure as I took all 4 at once) and came home to open puppy gifts. Every baby got a new chew toy with a squeaker and all were happy in my house. I then met a few friends for brunch and mimosas. We exchanged gifts and everyone gave green presents!! You saw very little gift wrap, mostly reusable bags, and gifts that would help the environment in one way or another to add to our daily life. We saw Marley and Me, a great movie for all dog lovers. I don't think there was a dry eye in the theater!! Came home and proceeded to take naps. I'm now sitting with my 4 babies and am thankful for all the friends I have (2 and 4 legged) I hope everyone enjoys today, and spends it with ones they love. To all my friends and family I love you. Happy Holidays!!

No comments: